Unique And Interesting Job Listings In Sidney Montana
You may almost always see "Help Wanted" or "Now Hiring" signs outside of businesses. Many applicants aren't applying for traditional employment, despite the fact that businesses are looking to hire a ton of people. When I started to put this article together, I went to indeed.com to see just who was hiring, and for what positions they need to fill. As of today, they have 156 jobs that need to be filled.
With that in mind, I thought making a list of some unique and unusual employment opportunities could be useful, if not interesting. This might even assist you in finding what you're looking for in Sidney if you're attempting to do something a little different.
This is a remote field position where the successful candidate will complete home inspection services and data collection for our insurance and valuations clients in their surrounding counties. For a part-time position, this might prove to be a fun and unique job.
Experienced Paper Conservator
Phoenix Art Restoration seeks a qualified paper conservator/restorer to perform and manage the restoration of works on paper for public, private, and commercial sources. The position calls for treatments on a wide range of works from all periods. This is a permanent, full time position in the Seattle area. I get that this posted state wide...but you can't say it is not a unique position they want to fill!
Casino Floor Runner
Each Floor Runner works in support of the casino operations team to perform a variety of tasks including cash handling and accounting, stocking, pricing, rotating and displaying of merchandise, housekeeping inside and outside of the casino, ensuring guest privacy, safety and security, efficiently preparing and completing drink orders, and above all else delivering exceptional customer service at all times. Anyone that knows me knows I love the casinos in Montana. Making the guest feel comfortable is extremely important as well.
The Sidney Herald, a twice-weekly newspaper and online content in eastern Montana, is looking for an editor who can write, manage and fall in love with one of the most beautiful communities in the state. Sidney is part of Wick Communications, a nearly 100-year-old family-owned company with papers in 11 western states. Wick is headquartered in Sierra Vista, Arizona. Anytime media is involved, it is unique. Sidney and Williston are extremely fortunate to have community involved radio, newspaper and TV media.
As a Workforce Consultant in our Sidney Job Service office, you will:
- Provide outcome-based, client specific services to a socio-economically diverse population.
- n and cultures, with skill levels ranging from seasoned professionals to those new to the workforce.
- Deliver specialized employment services and access to supportive programs for those experiencing severe barriers to employment.
- Build and maintain relationships with businesses, education, economic development and other community and area partners.
- Provide a broad array of customized services to businesses in such areas as worker recruitment & retention, employment law, economic trends and workforce solutions including human resource practices.
In other words, you will help put them on a path to success! Anytime you get to help someone, it is a unique, or even special opportunity.
Stevenson & Sons Funeral Homes is seeking qualified candidates to join the Stevenson Work family at our funeral home's in Sidney, Montana. Qualified candidates will relocate and become Funeral Directors and possible future manager of the funeral home. I can't say enough good about this group, or about the people that work here. It's all about helping people, and in this case, it's about helping say goodbye. This is definitely a unique job listing in Sidney.
Sidney Sugars Incorporated is seeking an INSTRUMENT TECH for our sugar beet factory in Sidney, Montana.
Requirements of the job:
- Understanding of instrument terminology and definitions
- Knowledge of pneumatic and electronic instrumentation
- Knowledge of transmitters and of computers in process control
- Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, isolation, and repair of instruments
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Must pass the employer administered written instrumentation test
- Strong proficiency in computer skills.
This is definitely a sweet job! You get to see how sugar is made, and work with a bunch of tech stuff. Unique and cool at the same time!
Happy job searching and thanks for reading.
Please let us know if you are aware of any further interesting, underappreciated, quirky, or unusual employment in the area by sending me a message. Drop me an email at email@example.com. Thanks in advance!